This Imprint contains…
– Legal Disclaimer
– Privacy Statement
– Copyright Agreement
By using this website you fully agree to the terms and conditions of this website.
This website contains general information about legal matters. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
Limitation of warranties
The legal information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Mathias Krostewitz makes no representations or warranties in relation to the legal information on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Mathias Krostewitz does not warrant that:
– the legal information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
– the legal information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to legal advice from your attorney or other professional legal services provider. If you have any specific questions about any legal matter you should consult your attorney or other professional legal services provider.You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information on this website.
Nothing in this legal disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Your privacy is important to Mathias Krostewitz. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Mathias Krostewitz collects, and the ways in which Mathias Krostewitz uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Mathias Krostewitz may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
– information about your use of this website (including Login, Comment and Download Area);
– information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including Comment, Social Login, Download Area);
– information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including Social Login, Newsletter); and
– any other information that you send to Mathias Krostewitz.
Using personal information
Mathias Krostewitz may use your personal information to:
– administer this website;
– personalize the website for you;
– enable your access to and use of the website services;
– publish information about you on the website;
– send to you products that you purchase;
– supply to you services that you purchase;
– send to you statements and invoices;
– collect payments from you; and
– send you marketing communications.
Where Mathias Krostewitz discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Mathias Krostewitz may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Mathias Krostewitz will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Mathias Krostewitz will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Mathias Krostewitz is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Mathias Krostewitz
– by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
– by post to Apt. 16B, Bldg 1, Pacific View, 38 Tai Tam Road.
Copyright © 2001-2111 Mathias Krostewitz, LiteUp Solutions (HK) Limited & Cocoon (HK) Ltd.
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Mathias Krostewitz [and its licensors].
Mathias Krostewitz grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
– view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
– copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
– print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
Mathias Krostewitz does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Mathias Krostewitz prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to email@example.com or Apt. 16B, Bldg. 1, pacific View, 38 Tai Tam Road.
Enforcement of copyright
Mathias Krostewitz takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If Mathias Krostewitz discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Mathias Krostewitz may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of Mathias Krostewitz copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 16B, Bld. 1, Pacific View, 38 Tai Tam Road.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to email@example.com or by post to 16B, Bld. 1, Pacific View, 38 Tai Tam Road.